Important note: Every person participating must submit an individual registration form, independent of company participation. (Click Login tab at left to begin individual registration.)
- 13 Welcome Letter overview.
- Exhibit fees can be paid starting 1 Jun (or upon receipt of an e-mailed Exhibitor Package) to establish a position in the respective queues:
- 13 Industry Partner [Corporate Member] Contract for Exhibit Space
- 13 Industry Supporter [non-Industry Partner] Contract for Exhibit Space
- 12 Government Supporter Contract for Exhibit Space
- 13 Pro Bono Contract for Exhibit Space
- 13 Credit Card info form to fax: Industry Partner/Government Supporter . Industry Supporter (although check is still preferred)
- 13 Exhibit Regulations and Information are to be construed as part of all exhibit-space contracts. Most everything you want to know about exhibiting is in this document,
- 13 Exhibit Floor plan. (See Booth Key-Numeric and Booth Key-Alpha when available) for allocations as currently evolved.
- 13 Mandatory Exhibit hall hours
- 13 Paramount Convention Services has been selected as the Official Service Contractor. Connect to Paramount "Exhibitor Services" and enter the show code PCSkit5280.
- 13 VIP Banquet ROE and Seating Request Companies exhibiting in one 10 x 10 booth may name two individuals (who have otherwise paid for the banquet) for seating in the VIP area. (Those with two or more booths may name four individuals. Exhibitors please complete and return this request form even if no VIP seating is requested.)
- 13 Exhibitor Rooms ROE
Download W-9 and fill in the date if you need a Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification