2012 Booth Space Details
Please read the 2012 Exhibit Hall regulation.
Exhibit space is allocated in 10'X10' increments unless otherwise noted. For 2012, the cost per 10'x10' booth space remains:
- $2,800 for Industry Partners and paying-Government exhibitors; and
- $3,200 for all other Exhibitors
- (Less $100 cash or check discount)
- Exhibit fees will be accepted any time after receipt of the e-mailed Exhibitor's Package or 1 May, whichever occurs first.
- IPs only through 8 July 12: Old and new Industry Partners (companies that pay an annual IP membership fee) are assigned first – sequence based on exhibit size and date of payment
- Beginning 9 Jul 12, remaining spaces will be opened to requests from last year's exhibitors
- Beginning 15 Aug 12, remaining spaces will be opened to all remaining requesters in the order payment was received (starting now)
- Government agencies may request one Pro Bono space at any time, but these spaces will not be assigned until late in the process
(after all paying exhibitors are assigned) – 1 October 2012 or later
- If additional spaces are desired, government agencies may purchased additional spaces and this will move them up to a higher priority in the assignment process
- We do not anticipate any limitations on available spaces for Pro Bono exhibitors.
Of course, additional priority may be necessary to accommodate requests for the larger space blocks.
Note: The Industry-Partner Membership Application may be accomplished or updated at any time.