Industry Partners of The Airlift/Tanker Association are companies/corporations that are interested in advancing the objectives of the Association. Their sponsorship provides a major source of support for the association and its programs. Their active participation is an integral and important part of all Association activities. We invite all companies, regardless of size, to become Industry Partners for a fee of $1500 per year, payable by 30 June before the convention.
In return for their support, Industry Partners receive certain benefits:
- The Airlift/Tanker Association provides its Industry Partners with a special forum specifically focused on air mobility issues. The exchange/interface between military, industry and government personnel afforded by association activities is a significant source of information, professional development and marketing exposure.
- Industry Partnership includes five free individual memberships in the association that remain current until the next corporate renewal. Each includes a subscription to the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly and all regular membership benefits and privileges, including full voting rights in all matters of the association. It also entitles these individuals to register for the convention at the member rate. These members are encouraged to affiliate and participate in the activities of a local chapter, or participate as a member at large. Additional memberships may be obtained at the regular membership rate and may be included with the Industry Partner application/update.
- Industry Partners that choose to exhibit receive a reduced booth rate, priority assignment of exhibit space and VIP banquet seating at the association’s national convention.
- Industry Partners are recognized and listed in every issue of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly. In the convention issue, the listing also includes corporate logos and information on each company’s products and/or services of interest to the air mobility community.
- Industry Partners are also listed in the association’s web site (http://atalink.org/industry/partners.aspx) with company product and/or services information to include a company website link if desired, and your company logo.
- Industry Partners are encouraged to submit stories and news articles for publication in the corporate news section of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly.