Air Mobility Command (AMC) will host AMC Industry Day 2018 at the Gaylord Texan, Grapevine, TX, 25 October, before the Airlift/Tanker Association Symposium. The objective of the event is to discuss and share Air Mobility Command’s Vision for the future in a symposium-like atmosphere. This year’s focus areas are:
- Aircraft Survivability and Operational Effectiveness
- Defensive Systems and Situational Awareness (AS2030)
- Next-Generation Platforms
- Multi-Domain Autonomous Operations
- Precision Aerial Delivery
- Air Transportable Galley/Lavatory
- Integrated Command, Control, Communications, Cyber and Intelligence (C4I)
- Cyber Resiliency
- Secure Global Communications
- Agile and Efficient Mobility Support
- Affordable Sustainment
- Improved Man-Machine Cooperation
- Integrated Mission Training
- Infectious Disease Transport/Hardened Facilities
AMC’s Industry Day 2018 provides a legal, yet dynamic environment for information exchange between AMC senior leaders and commercial, research, and academic sector senior leaders to gain an understanding of AMC’s priorities and mission direction in the near, mid, and far terms.
To register or for more details about the Industry Day visit www.FedBizOpps.gov and search for solicitation number AMC-ID-2018, or you can use this link.
The Airlift/Tanker Association (A/TA) and Air Mobility Command 50th Annual Symposium is from Thursday, 25 October, to Sunday, 28 October 2018. The theme for the 2018 convention is “Heritage, Heroes, Horizons.” It encompasses the following three priorities for the Association, all of which are supported by convention activities: Supporting Mobility Airmen, Preserving Our Culture and Strengthening Our Bonds.
The Airlift/Tanker Association is a non-profit, professional association with our membership consisting primarily of U.S. Air Force active duty, Reserve, Guard, and retired military personnel, as well as civilian and industrial supporters of the air mobility mission. A/TA is not a DoD organization and no government endorsement is intended or implied.