The cost to be an Industry Partner is $1,700. In return for their support, Industry Partners receive the following benefits.
- Industry Partnership includes five free individual memberships in the association that remain current until the next corporate renewal. Each includes a subscription to the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly and all regular membership benefits and privileges, including full voting rights in all matters of the association. It also entitles these individuals to register for the convention at the member rate. These members are encouraged to affiliate and participate in the activities of a local chapter, or participate as a member at large. Additional memberships may be obtained at the regular membership rate and may be included with the Industry Partner application/update.
- Industry Partners that choose to exhibit receive a reduced booth rate ($400 less per 10′ x 10′ exhibit space), priority assignment of exhibit space and VIP banquet seating at the association’s national convention.
- Industry Partners have the opportunity to pre-select a specific booth location in the exhibit hall.
- Industry Partners are recognized and mentioned in every issue of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly. In the convention issue, the listing also includes corporate logos and information on each company’s products and/or services of interest to the air mobility community – this is our most widely distributed issue.
- Industry Partners are highlighted on the association’s web site with company product and/or services information to include a company website link if desired, and your company logo.
- Industry Partners are encouraged to submit stories and news articles for publication in the corporate news section of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly.
- Industry Partners are allowed to share their news and new products on our Industry Partner News page on our website. https://www.atalink.org/content/industry-partner-news/
Download an Industry Partner Application/Update Form with information on becoming a Industry Partner. If you are interested in exhibiting at the annual Convention and Symposium, we have more information here.
Industry Partnerships are administered by Sondra Hart. Please email application and logo to email@example.com and mail checks to:
Airlift Tanker Association
7983 Rhodes Farm Way, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Contact Sondra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-902-2297 for more information.