Please read the 2018 Exhibit Hall regulation.
Exhibit space is allocated in 10’X10′ increments unless otherwise noted. For 2016, the cost per 10’x10′ booth space was:
- $3,100 for Industry Partners
- $3,500 for all other Exhibitors
(Note: We give $100 cash or check discount)
- Industry Partners: (companies that pay an annual IP membership fee) are assigned first – sequence based on exhibit size and date of payment
- Beginning 24 Jul 18, remaining spaces will be assigned to requests from last year’s exhibitors
- Beginning 21 Aug 18, remaining spaces will be assigned to all remaining requests in the order payment was received
- Government agencies and non-profit organizations may request one Pro Bono space at any time, but these spaces will not be assigned until late in the process (after all paying exhibitors are assigned)
- If additional spaces are desired, Pro Bono government/non-profit exhibitors may purchase additional spaces and this will move them to a higher priority in the assignment process
- We do not anticipate any limitations on available spaces for Pro Bono exhibitors.
Of course, additional priority may be necessary to accommodate requests for the larger space blocks.
Note: The Industry-Partner Membership Application may be accomplished or updated at any time.