Industry Partners of The Airlift/Tanker Association are companies/corporations that are interested in advancing the objectives of the Association. Their sponsorship provides a major source of support for the association and its programs. Their active participation is an integral and important part of all Association activities. We invite all companies, regardless of size, to become Industry Partners for a fee of $1,700 per year, payable by 30 June before the convention.
The Airlift/Tanker Association provides its Industry Partners with a special forum specifically focused on air mobility issues. The exchange/interface between military, industry and government personnel afforded by association activities is a significant source of information, professional development and marketing exposure.
In return for their support, Industry Partners receive certain benefits
- Industry Partnership includes five free individual memberships in the association that remain current until the next corporate renewal. Each includes a subscription to the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly and all regular membership benefits and privileges, including full voting rights in all matters of the association. It also entitles these individuals to register for the convention at the member rate. These members are encouraged to affiliate and participate in the activities of a local chapter, or participate as a member at large. Additional memberships may be obtained at the regular membership rate and may be included with the Industry Partner application/update.
- Industry Partners that choose to exhibit receive a reduced booth rate ($400 less per 10′ x 10′ exhibit space), priority assignment of exhibit space and VIP banquet seating at the association’s national convention.
- Industry Partners have the opportunity to pre-select a specific booth location in the exhibit hall.
- Industry Partners are recognized and mentioned in every issue of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly. In the convention issue, the listing also includes corporate logos and information on each company’s products and/or services of interest to the air mobility community – this is our most widely distributed issue.
- Industry Partners are highlighted on the association’s web site with company product and/or services information to include a company website link if desired, and your company logo.
- Industry Partners are encouraged to submit stories and news articles for publication in the corporate news section of the Airlift/Tanker Quarterly.
- Industry Partners are allowed to share their news and new products on our Industry Partner News page on our website. https://www.atalink.org/content/industry-partner-news/
Please become an Industry Partner now by completing the membership application and emailing it to: email@example.com.
We take Visa, MC, Discover, or AMEX by phone or mail checks to:
655 Julian Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Our Industry Partner membership fees are among the lowest “corporate membership fees” in the defense industry – $1,700 annual membership fee. We give preferential treatment to our Industry Partners for a very simple reason: Industry Partners generate over 75% of A/TA’s exhibit fees annually. Fully half of our Industry Partners are small companies and single exhibit space exhibitors.