Join A/TA and Air Mobility Command in Orlando in 2017!
A/TA Industry Partners, you are cordially invited to participate and exhibit at the 49th annual Airlift/Tanker Association and Air Mobility Command Symposium and A/TA Air Mobility Technology Exposition, which runs from 26–29 October, at the Orlando World Center Marriott, in Orlando FL. Come experience an event like no other, where exhibitors and attendees participate together in the airlift and tanker community’s premier event.
Important Exhibitor Information
The Airlift/Tanker Association officially refers to the exhibit areas as the AIR MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY EXPOSITION. There will be more exhibit hours than in the past and the pre-banquet reception will remain in the exhibit area. Except for the Saturday night banquet and the Sunday brunch, all refreshment events take place in and among the exhibits to allow maximum interaction between attendees and exhibitors. We expect exhibitor setup to begin on Tuesday, 24 October.
A/TA’s goal is to provide a world-class AIR MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY EXPOSITION to all interested parties equitably on the following, prioritized basis:
- Requests for space in the Exposition area from our Industry Partners.
- Requests for space from those who exhibited at our last convention.
- Requests from our new exhibitors.
- Requests from government agencies and non-profits, who may receive one Pro-Bono space in the Exposition area with additional spaces available at a preferred rate.
Within each category, priority is based on payment receipt (postmark) of at least 50% of the booth fees. However, best management of the space within the exhibit hall will determine the final floor plan. If changes are required, every effort will be made to ensure any exhibitors displaced receive equivalent or better space.
Please note that exhibit-booth fees and exhibiting-personnel fees are separate.
Every attendee — exhibitor or otherwise — must login to submit an individual registration. A/TA has re-instated the policy of providing free exhibit registration certificates for paying industry exhibitors only, based on the following formula:
- For one to three paid exhibit spaces purchased – one free individual registration
- For four to nine paid exhibit spaces purchased – two free individual registrations
- Eight or more paid exhibit spaces purchased – three free registrations
Symposium Schedule and Information
The Symposium schedule will be published approximately 30 days prior to the convention. In the meantime, you can see the general overview of the Air Mobility Command and Airlift/Tanker Association Symposium and A/TA Convention and Air Mobility Technology Exposition. To propose topics, contact the Symposium Chairman, Jeff Bigelow.
Other Notes and Links
- Of note, it is more cost effective to become an Industry Partner when booking four or more booths.
- Industry Partners receive both a discounted booth rate and five free individual memberships.
- Companies may pay for additional corporate-sponsored memberships at the current annual membership rate of $40.
- Paying industry exhibitors will receive a number of free individual registrations based on the number of paid exhibit spaces (see formula above). This benefit is not extended to government exhibitors because participants are on government travel orders.
- Download W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- View A/TA Eligibility to Receive Tax-Deductible Charitable Contributions
- View Future Convention Dates
Please become an Industry Partner now by completing the membership application and emailing it to email@example.com .
We take Visa, MC, Discover, or AMEX by phone at (423) 902-2297 or mail checks to: Airlift/Tanker Association, 655 Julian Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421.