The Airlift/Tanker Association is a proud organization dedicated to providing a forum for ensuring American military forces continue to have the air mobility capability required to implement U.S. national security strategy. International in scope, with members and chapters throughout the world, the association is strong and growing. Membership includes active duty, guard, reserve and retired military personnel, both officers and enlisted, as well as civilian and industry supporters of the air mobility mission. Sign up now.
Association benefits and programs include a quarterly magazine; annual national conventions; educational programs, seminars and symposiums; college scholarships; awards; and heritage programs that recognize outstanding contributors to air mobility, both past and present.
Through our membership we:
- Provide an organization through which men and women may unite to fulfill the responsibilities imposed on modern society by aerospace technology
- Recognize the services rendered by industry, military, and government personnel to air mobility activities in which the United States or its Allies have been or may become engaged
- Promote scientific and academic research regarding the continuing development of our nation’s air mobility capabilities
- Conduct and sponsor speaking engagements, seminars, symposiums, conventions and public forums that advance air mobility and community relations
- Encourage young men and women to participate in air mobility activities and related aerospace functions
- Support the research and advancement of aerospace related activities through scholarships and financial loans and grants
The operation of the Association is governed by a set of By Laws. You can find the By Laws here.
Individual Membership Rates
Membership fees: $40 for 1 year (E-1 to E-4 receive a $20 discount on annual membership), $110 for 3 years, or $500 for Life Membership.
You may login here to check your membership status or apply for membership online. You may also update your membership dues or update your contact information. Please note that membership dues are NEVER refundable.
You may also download a membership form to mail with a check.
For Organizations and Libraries
Subscriptions to the A/TQ are available at the one and three year rates. Please contact Sondra or Gary Hart at email@example.com or 423-902-2297 to get your subscription.