Exhibiting at the Airlift/Tanker Association annual convention and Air Mobility Symposium & Technology Exposition is an experience like no other. Exhibitors and attendees are participants together in the airlift and tanker community’s premier event.
Please note that exhibit-booth fees and exhibiting-personnel fees are separate.
Every attendee — exhibitor or otherwise — must login to submit an individual registration.
A/TA has reinstated the policy of free exhibit registration Exhibitor Certificates for paying industry exhibitors only, based on the following formula:
- For one to three paid exhibit spaces purchased – one free individual registration
- For four to seven paid exhibit spaces purchased – two free individual registrations
- Eight or more paid exhibit spaces purchased – three free registrations
We are now officially referring to the exhibit areas as the”AIR MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY EXPOSITION.” There will be more exhibit hours and the pre-banquet reception will be in the exhibit area.
Except for the pre-banquet Reception, the Banquet on Saturday night, and the Sunday Brunch, all refreshment events take place in the AIR MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY EXPOSITION (formerly just called the exhibit hall) and, therefore, in and among the exhibits.
While the Symposium schedule will not be published until approximately 30 days prior to the convention, you can see a General Overview. To propose topics, contact the Symposium Chairman, Geno Carvotta. Association Members can log in to obtain a link to last year’s schedule for a general idea of types of activities and speakers. You will need to enter the log-in code that you created when you joined or registered.
The Airlift/Tanker Association’s goal is to provide a world-class AIR MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY EXPOSITION to all interested parties on an equitable, but prioritized basis.
- We first take requests for space in the hall from our Industry Partners.
- Then we take requests for space from those who exhibited at our last convention.
- Then we take requests from our new exhibitors.
- Government agencies and non-profits may receive one space Pro-Bono.
- The free space will be in the exhibit hall
- Additional spaces may be purchased at a preferred rate.
For planning purposes, please see Exhibit Space Details for expanded explanation of the fees and the space-allocation timetable.
Within each category, priority is based on payment receipt (postmark) of at least 50% of the booth fees. However, best management of the space within the exhibit hall will determine the final floor plan. If changes are required, every effort will be made to ensure any exhibitors displaced receive equivalent or better space.
- The Industry Partner Membership Application may be accomplished or updated any time. Please contact Gary or Sondra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-902-2297.
- By the way, with four or more booths, it is cheaper to become an Industry Partner.
- Download W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- View A/TA Eligibility to Receive Tax-Deductible Charitable Contributions
Paying exhibitors will receive a number of free individual registrations based on the number of paid exhibit spaces (see formula above).
Please become an Industry Partner now by completing the membership application and emailing it to email@example.com. We take Visa, MC, Discover, or AMEX by phone at 423-902-2297 or mail checks to:Airlift/Tanker Association, 7983 Rhodes Farm Way, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Industry Partners receive a discounted booth rate and five free individual memberships.
Companies may pay for additional corporate-sponsored memberships at the current annual membership rate, $40.
View Future Convention Dates.