Hilton Software is the developer of the award-winning WingX, a multi-platform aviation application for iOS and Android. Innovation is at our core. WingX was the first major mobile app to introduce many of the new technologies we see in mobile Electronic Flight Bags today including Synthetic Vision, Terrain overlays, GPWS, Split Screen, and ADS-B Weather and Traffic.
Hilton Software is a United States Department of Defense Prime Contractor. In 2013, Hilton Software was awarded a 3-year contract worth over $9M. In 2017, Hilton Software won a 5-year contract worth over $17M to develop multi-platform solutions used throughout the world by US DoD pilots and our allies. The systems we develop significantly increase efficiency, capability, and safety. Moreover, aircraft fuel burn across the fleet has decreased measurably thereby saving our Government millions of dollars each year.
- Golden Bridge Award for Executive of the Year – Information Technology Software (2017)
- Golden Bridge Award for Most Innovative Executive of the Year (2017)
- Gold Stevie® Award for Executive of the Year in Aerospace & Defense (2017)
- Silver Stevie® Award for Tech Innovator of the Year (2017)
- Silver Stevie® Award for Executive of the Year – Computer Software – Up to 500 Employees (2017)
- Won Media Post’s Appy Award in the Mapping/Location-Based category (2016)
For more information, please visit http://www.hiltonsoftware.com.
See the complete list of Industry Partners.